Monday, December 6, 2010

What the...?

I apologize for not being prompt with my updates, considering I had dates on Thursday and Saturday.  However, I'm still at a loss for words when it comes to accurately describing what I experienced.  The the following message left me further dumbfounded.  I will say Thursday night's date didn't lead on that he was like the gentleman below.

I'm thinking an appropriate response would be "if you are in to butt acne and varicose veins...let's do this!"

"ok then are u ready?spontaneous open mind
Are you spontaneous and open minded? Hello;) You sound fun, so if the butt & legs match that smile lets chat and hook up. You sound fun. So if you are spontaneous and open minded ,I’d love to chat and hook up .I'm a fun, erotic ,open minded, single Greek/Italian ,

{Feel free to call or text. if I miss you leave a return}.
Jerry: 586-404-2721
My Y.I.M is xxgucci4now2u"


-Kath1226

No comments:

Post a Comment